We offer ministries for individuals and families in a variety of life stages and circumstances. Ministries are the activities we carry out and support. These are not activities to just keep us busy and fill up our calendars but are meant to support our God given mission of "reaching people with the gospel of Jesus Christ and equipping them to become more faithful disciples". These ministries do this by supporting the six purposes of the church as revealed by Acts 2:42-47. They are:
- Worship - the correct response of all that we are to all that God is, says and does.
- Evangelism - leading others to a personal relationship with God
- Ministry - helping others
- Prayer - talking with God including praise, thanksgiving, repentance, request, and mediation
- Fellowship - interacting with other believers for the purpose of worshiping and praising God
- Discipleship/equipping - teaching and encouraging other believers to good works that honor and glorify God